Underground Clothing Connection
A free clothing store located in Sunrise Mall, exclusively for students and their families of San Juan Unified School District (by school referral only).
We are currently not accepting donations until further notice.
Currently seeking volunteers to act as store staff. Either one shift per week or per month.
Wednesdays: 11am to 4pm. Saturdays: 11am to 3pm.
5932 Sunrise Mall, Citrus Heights, CA 95610 (Next to the theater inside Sunrise Mall)
For Donations and Volunteer inquires please call or email.
Follow us on Facebook
Cleaning out your child's closet? Here is what our Student Store is looking for
For questions, please contact them at: email@example.com or (916)952-9797
Accepting limited donations of:
- Clothing sizes 2T - high school
- Shoes in excellent condition (student styles only)
- Winter coats/jackets (adult and children sizes)
- Plus sizes (high school student styles)
- Gently used bras in excellent condition only
- New underwear (men's Small, men's Large, Boys 2T - boys 16)
- New socks (children- adult sizes)
- No adult/mature styles
- No used socks, underwear
- No mature styles of shoes
- No career clothes
- No men's dress shirts
Our mission is to provide students who are in-need/ experiencing hardship with access to free, unstained, correctly sized clothing that matches the current youth fashion trends.
* Donation Guidelines:
Due to our limited storage space and small number of volunteers to sort, we kindly ask that donations meet the following guidelines.
- clothing & shoes of current youth styles and trends
- clothing and shoes in excellent condition, without stains, holes, broken zippers, worn out soles
- Yes for gentle used bras in excellent condition
- No mature styles (our families are majority youth and young parents)
- No used socks or underwear
- No toys, suitcases, blankets, etc. We are strictly an apparel, shoe and accessories store
HART events are meant to educate attendees about available services
Connecting folks with agencies that may help them, and shed light on the underlying factors that affect povertyLearn More